Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dumb Dumb or Old Age

Today I spent about two hours looking for my car keys. It is Madning because I figured they were right in my face and I didn't see them. When the spare key on my main ring wouldn't work that didn't help. But ever prepared NOT the third key I have worked so I could go to post office. I finally sat down and did what I find myself doing more and more; thinking they will show up eventually. I then remembered what I did- where I laid them down. After I closed the car window last night I didn't want to go back in the house right away so I placed the keys on the floor of the porch. I don't recomend leaving keys outside but thats no worde than leaving the main key ring in the front door all night.
Solution: Concentrate more or wear pants with pockets for the keys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one of the reasons I typically wear pants to work...I can put my keys in my pocket. =)

Anonymous said...

Lol, I am always losing things or forgetting to lock things or forgetting to switch off things or setting fire to things accidentally - I am a walking insurance disaster.