Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cabin Fever

I have definately got it. Computor is acting up and I can't send messages out or reply to any. I just lurk around the blogs. I am getting tired of below zero temperatures. And final straw the weird dreams. Last night I dreamed that I was given this
2 1/2 inch onion to plant in Oprah's garden. That size you harvest not plant. The ground was all worked up and soft for about 2 feet down. I pushed it down so hard that I pealed the skin off of it. But I let it stay and started to look for a small pepper plant to fill the space I was given. But I woke up then. Dream makes no sense and is only good for a laugh!
Cabin Fever!!!!! Stay warm. Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

LOL ~ I can sort of relate ... I have weird dreams when I'm pregnant. I had to quit watching the news at night because the politicians were taking over my dreams!