Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Still Around.

Know it's been a long time since I posted and you might be sorry I came back.
I am wondering why so many people complain about the people around them giving them grief. Can't they find different people to hang around. Are they sure they are not giving grief?
I know the golden rule....Do unto others what you want done to you. To have a friend be a friend.
I am seeing to much of this --My way or the highway. I am always right. I'll do my job the way I want to and I hate dealing with people.
Thats my rant for the day. I'll stop and not discuss the election because that rant would take me too long.
Hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

i am so glad you are still around! nice to hear from you!

Sarah said...

Glad you are still around too. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

HEY!