Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi Friends

Haven't posted in a long time sorry. My life just went on. My plants that bloom early are just about gone. My peony plants bloomed so beautiful this year. I only had one all white iris this year. My great grand daughter took the top of one of my oriental lilies. Waiting for the day lilies to bloom. I have 3 tomato plants,2 roses,and 2 flower boxes on my porch.
My son is getting married again in a couple of weeks. Excitement for brief time. My life is very dull and days go by that I speak to no one. I read blogs and facebook but don't always comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joyce,
Well, your son's upcoming wedding sounds like the start of a new adventure -why, you'll have a new daughter-in-law to break in (she doesn't read your blog's comment section, does she?).

I am sorry to hear about your dull days. Wish I were there to take you out for a cup of coffee and a chat. But feel free to email me anytime but allow for time zone delays for the reply!