Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hard Day Into Easy Day

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I did a great deal of running and working. Laundry,picking up medicine,going to bread store and stocking up and ending up with grocery shopping. Everything needed to be taken home and put away. That was the good part of the day. While out I discovered that the trunk lock on my car was broke and I couldn't put anything in or take anything out. I didn't have a flat or need a jack so that wasn't too bad. When I came home and did what needed to be done I fell asleep in my chair. I got cold and thats when I discovered my furnace was not working. Had to call repair man. (Not a bill I needed but tired and cold is not a good feeling)
Furnace was fixed.
I knew I would not be able to do a great deal today and I didn't. My body hurt, my get up and go was gone, and I was just here today.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope your get up and go returns soon. Glad that your furnace is fixed, it's so important to stay warm at this time of year.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Well, you achieved a lot. You deserve an easy day. Hope you feel better and warmer.