Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lists

When I was tagged, I thought what could I say. It isn't easy for this old lady to come up with interesting posts. My life is not exciting as some of the bloggers. I was told if I wrote a book about my life no one would believe it. That was at least 12 years back. I could talk about working in a group home with development disabled adults. But I don't think it would be right.
If I go on a trip then maybe I will have a tale to tell. So I will set back and enjoy my days on this crazy planet; hoping I don't hurt any one. My grandson is graduating from high school on Saturday and I am going to it.
My two cats were better today. It seems some days that they want to be where they can touch me. Tai is the worse at that.

Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

TO BECOME said...

What a great thing to have a grandson graduating. I know you must be very happy.

I hope the kitties get to feeling better. connie from texas

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for graduation. Hope your cats are well.

Jodi said...

Oh, congratulations to your grandson! My nephew just graduated last week in Florida (we didn't get to go, but my folks were there as they live in the same town).

Cats are the funniest things. Ours has always been so skittish, but she's warmed up tremendously through this whole move event we went through in December. Now she's almost chummy ~ well with the older children, hubby and me - lol (she'll still pass on mingling with the wee ones!) .

I know my hubby (and I) would really like to get another Siamese cat; we had a big old seal point for about 17 years. He was the most loving animal I have ever seen.

Enjoy those kitties and take care! :o)