Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas The Beginning

This is the time to remember God's great gift to us. He gave us His Son Jesus. Jesus didn't start out witha fancy birth place fit for a king. His slept in a manger - no fancy crib or cradle. He grew up and worked as a carpenter BUT THEN:
He fulfilled the promises of the Bible. He suffered and died for us and arose again on the third day. A life story that gives us unworthy people a life.

Don't you think He did enough that we should celebrate His birth? When we go thru our lives and play the "Then What Game"
and we come to that last moment isn't it great to be able to answer "I am going to heaven".
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for reminding us of these great truths. Merry Christmas!

Mimi said...

Joyce,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family ...
My hubby and I spend a very quiet day watching Christmas movies and napping... it was wonderful!!!
Blessings to you my friend!!
Mimi