Friday, May 15, 2009

Laugh-Sometimes Thats all you Can Do

Today I was tired and had no oomph but i wanted to finish cleaning out ancient things in my cupboards and spice rack. I finished and had a black garbage bag pretty full. I knew my son left a bag of broken toys in the back hall and I had a broken coffee pot there to. I also wanted to take my car for a short spin today. So I decided to get a big bag and put everything in that one big bag and go to the disposal place that charges $2 a bag. I managed to get the heavy bag into the back seat of my car.
Drove the nine miles to the place hoping I would get some help moving the bag. No such luck since the man was busy with a big truck. Oh well,didn't want to move car too close where the truck was dumping so i got the bag out and started to walk. I went about4 feet and the bag broke right there in the drive way. So I tried to get cans,dry cereal and spices plus the other bag into my big bag. i unloaded that and with two more trips I cleaned up all the rest sitting in the driveway. What you gonna do?
Laugh thats all you can do.

8 comments:

Raine said...

I think laughing is a very good way to deal with it!

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Raine, Laughing is easier to do and everything wrong isn't a big deal if you don't let it be.
Have a great week. Oh, we are going to have low 30s and maybe high 20s tomorrow morning. How is your AC doing?

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Might have been easier to pay the extra two dollars for the second bag. :)

Joyce's Ramblings said...

LGS,
I know but I am trying to save for a trip.

Anonymous said...

I had a bag breaking incident on Friday, the woman at the supermarket had tried to pack too much heavy stuff in one bag...snap!

Glad you could laugh, laughter is good medicine.

Anonymous said...

I think I would have put one or another nice curse in it too ...

Anonymous said...

Hello Joyce,
I hope you can spent this day with your family and all the way you like it to spent. Let me give you a friendly hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello?