Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 9

I am thankful for a few things today. My granddaughter and her baby are going home tomorrow. A friend reminded me about being thankful and praying for the service men and women and their families left at home. Her son is over seas fighting. I talked to my sister today. One of her sons is doing Thanksgiving and Christmas at his home. Another one of her sons came to visit her for a few days.
Now can you believe how the stores have gone crazy. Black Friday ads are really getting nuts. Stores used to open around 6am.
Now some stores are opening as early as 3 am. I have never been caught up in the going shopping the day after Thanksgiving.
I am sure that the stores are doing everything they can to get shoppers into their stores but at 3 in the morning LOL.
Nine days I could find something to be thankful for without too much trouble. I have been blessed by God and I know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thank You.


Sorry, must sleep now.

Raine said...

Even if I had money to blow...... I would not be doing it at 3 a.m. with hordes of people lined up . just doesnt sound appealing. I hope you are having a lovely thanksgiving and congratulate you on the new great grandbaby