Sunday, December 06, 2009

Winter

I want to thank my DIL for my new look. It is fitting because when it gets cold and snowing what is better than a cup of hot chocolate. Coffee and tea just doesn't have the comfort. There is snow coming but I don't think we will really have to worry where I am until Wednesday.
People around here have started decorating for Christmas. I don't do anything outside like my neighbors. My little fiber optic tree will be down soon. I have a plush snowman and a winter bear I need to put out. My only problem is will the cat I live with allow me to put the bears out. I have a ceramic manger scene and an angel that matches it. I have another manger scene with a barn and animals with Mary and Joseph and the Baby. Plus two trees that are about a foot high to put in the windows. I am not sure I will put them all out.
Do you have alot of decorations or special memories of Christmas. One of mine is when we had a candle light service and during the service smoke was pouring out around the organ as the pastor's daughter was playing a violin solo. The church had a fire in the basement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should probably put stuff out, but...I probably won't. lol.

Anonymous said...

I don't do outside decorations, we don't have any. But I do like to decorate indoors.

I laughed at your Christmas memory, that must have been a bit shocking though to see all that smoke.