Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good Four Generation Day.

Today was a busy wonderful day for me. I did what I needed to do and traveled a couple of hundred miles during the day with the help of my son. I also spent time with a grandson and a granddaughter. Also I spent time with my 3 year old great granddaughter and time with my great grandson who is going to be one year old in a couple of weeks. The little ones were so happy and smiley. I am tired but feel so blessed to spend time with them and still do the mundane things like grocery shopping and getting a haircut. The my ggd and I shared lunch. She is a cutie and knows it. When I put onion rings on her plate she wanted me to give my son some to.
My laundry got done to and I wasn't sure when I would feel like getting it put away after I came home but it is done and I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds good! :)