Wednesday, November 24, 2010

News

Well it has been an interesting few day. Monday I get company ; son,his fiance, and two great grand kids 5 yr.old boy and 3 yr.old girl. Interesting evening, 3 year old didn't want to go to bed and kept coming down stairs. On the third trip I took her into my room and turned on computer. Christmas music didn't settle her down so i switch to showing her saved pictures on my computer. Success she settle down and went to bed.
In morning I had to go to doctor so we left early enough to go to do my laundry first. Then off to doctor. I accomplished another pill to take and an appointment for another test. Easy test so I agreed--an ultra sound of my kidneys. I know they are working. Joy! Joy! Went to get my meds and then finally lunch. I'm tired. Son tired since he has had to keep the kids occupied for the whole morning. So I only did a small amount of shopping while they all sat in car.
When we got to my house he had to jump start my car to get it in yard. With snow coming it can't be on the street. He checked to see how much propane I had -don't want to be with out heat. They then headed home.
This morning a friend from church came over and took me to get my mail and a few more things at the store. Then we went for lunch.
This has been an interesting week but has shown me that I have so much to be Thankful for. Too bad we don't have Thanksgiving Day all over this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be a bit late, Joyce, sorry - Happy Thanksgiving to You!