Saturday, September 23, 2006

DSL or Peddle to the metal

Well my son John hooked up my DSL last night. I can not believe how fast it is compared to dial-up. I better remember to keep the brain in gear when I touch the keyboard. He and his wife drove over 200 mles after work to do this for me. The day was rainy and foggy so I started to think they would change there plans. Some of the trees have changed but the true beauty isnt here yet. We maybe able to see some color but when it is in full color I have a few spots I like to go to and just sit.
I suppose I should have made this two posts since it goes fast now. But I didn't. Besides the computer goes fast but that doesn't change my typing speed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! you are faster now. =) speedy grandma

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!

I went through that upgrade a couple of months ago and I am enjoying being able to read more blogs. It hasn't affected my output much.

Rebecca Mielke (since the previous commenter is a Rebecca also)

Tammy said...

Yay for the DSL! Haha...that's funny what you said about your typing speed. :)