Friday, October 13, 2006

A little humor

I just feel a need for a little humor tonight.
Ann thought she was the moral watchdog for her church. She would say what she thought loud and long. People were afraid to say anything to her after she talked. She came up to Sam in a crowd and said he was an alcoholic and she had seen his pickup parked outside the town's one bar. Sam looked at her didn't say a word. Turned an walked out of the church while she said everyone knows what you did in there. Later that night Sam parked his pickup in front of Ann's house and walked home.

6 comments:

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Some times nothing needs to be said. Making a point the easy way.

Tammy said...

Oh, my, so bad! But funny. I guess Ann got what she deserved, huh?

Anonymous said...

LOL! I passed this on to my family. Thanks for the laugh.

Amy said...

So this is where my mother (Sabine) found this joke! I just about died laughing.

Thanks very much for your kind comment on my blog :)

Jeni said...

Hmmm - sounds like a lady from our parish has joined yours!!! And, if you were able (and willing) to try to point this aspect of her behavior out to her, she'd never believe she appears in that manner to the rest of the people around her.

But, she means well. Keep telling myself that so I don't lose my temper and tell her where to get off!

the johnson crew said...

funny! what a rascal!