Monday, April 02, 2007

Tests and other updates.

Well this morning I had to go for blood work. Joy Joy. First one girl tried and then another girl was asked to try. The second girl played with the needle in my arm for quite a while but she finally got it. It is strange that I worry more about getting the blood than the results.

Saturday I went to visit my friend in the hospital. She went in on Feb.17th. She was out and in nursing home for less than a week and back in the hospital. She said they are not doing any thing for the cancer and it is thru her body. She is in a great deal of pain but the pain medicine either knocks her out or gets her not thinking straight. Her battle is 13 years now.

Someone I know received bogus travel checks in the mail. Three thousand dollars worth. I said SCAM. I went to the computer and questioned google. 66 hits in 4 seconds. It is all over U.S.

Have a great week. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. Didn't someone say its spring.
Did your computer move the clock an hour yesterday?

God Bless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume they got the blood they needed...and it wasn't too much trouble...so to speak. =) Sorry to hear about G.

Pen of Jen said...

I am exactly like you I stress more about the procedure and forget about the results. Well kinda.
I pray that you hear the news you need to hear.
Sad to hear about the snow forecast...in New Mexico we've almost hit 90:)

Jodi said...

Joyce, I know it's been a few days since this post ... I hope your blood work came back in the clear!

Wanted to pop in and wish you very joyful and blessed Resurrection Sunday! Hugs to you! :o)

Jodi

Joyce's Ramblings said...

I won't find out anything until doctor's appointment on the 10th.