Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You have a problem-so what!!

That is the way I feel right now. The doctor visit I had didn't go as well as I wanted and now I have to go through a few tests.BUT I know of three people who had surgery today. One was my new pastor's wife-fluid around the heart and maybe C
She came through it fine so far. The other was a 21 year girl who crushed the bone in her finger. I haven't heard how she's doing. The third was 11 years old and she fell off her horse and her shoulder has to be put back in place. She was hurting and scared when I saw her yesterday. I did alot of praying today. There were alot of people praying for these people.

Now how do I complain? I might not like stress tests but I wouldn't want to trade places with any of them. And wearing a monitor for 24 hours-- big deal. I go in with the attitude that nothing will be found except a big bill. It only takes a little looking around to see how good you really have it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep us posted! I'm curious to know what they are going to say.

Anonymous said...

My best wishes for you, Joyce.

Mimi said...

yes.. no matter how bad we think we have it... someone always is a little worse off... and needs our prayers...
I am praying that your stress tests come out all right... sorry you have to wear a monitor for 24 hours...
but if all is well it will be worth it...
Be Encouraged!!

TO BECOME said...

I am praying all goes well for you with the stress tests. connie from Texas