Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fortunate or God's Protection.

You always hear of falls in home being dangerous. Well today I fell again but what is remarkable I didn't get badly hurt or worse. I got out of the bathtub, reach for my towel and my legs were wobbly. They felt like there were no bones in my legs. I fell backwards head first into the bath tub. The big towel cushioned my fall. After I got sitting up, I tried to get out again and didn't make it. Fell back down twice and once my back hit the faucet hard. I finally got sitting up on the side of the tub and stayed there for a minute. I was able to get up...dry off. When I first fell back into the tub, I looked up and said thanks.
NOW? Was I fortunate? Or did I just experience God's protection? At my age it could have ended very badly for me.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

you just experienced God's protection!!!
There are many times when I am driving or just doing something at home and I realize that I have just had a narrow miss of something really bad happening to me...I believe that that is God sending an Angel to catch me or re-direct whatever is about to harm me...
and I believe that God sent an Angel to protect your head and help you get yourself safely out of the bath tub...(Of course He did allow you to suffer a few bruises during the process.,.. but you are safe)
and I thank God with you that He protected you once again!!!

TO BECOME said...

I would say most certainly you had God's hand of protection on you. I am so thankful. I stopped by to wish you a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I hope you have a very good day. Take care and try not to fall again.:) God bless and keep you. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

yikes! I'm glad God was looking out for you. I sure hope they figure out the issue soon so you don't have to deal with these kind of episodes any more!

Anonymous said...

You are sure that nothing is broken? Yer all right now?

Mimi said...

Hi Joyce,
I stopped by again this evening to check on you and make sure you haven't had any after effects from your fall...I am so thankful that God had his angel there to help break your fall...
I hope you are not too very sore from hitting the faucet with your back...

Patty said...

God is so good, we are Safe in His Care !

Jodi said...

((Joyce)) ~ I am so glad you are okay. I believe God is always in control ... and so yes, I'm sure you experienced His hand of protection. Stay safe, my friend. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.