Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh Well &Other news

Today I received a call and was told I have an appointment with a cardiologist on Dec. 17. Ihope it will be helpful.

It has been a day of news.An older gentleman died today at the home of his daughter. He didn't want to die in nursing home,so the family took him out. He was a good saved man in his 90s. He was out visiting homes for the church about 3 or 4 years ago. I feel that God gave him an early Christmas gift and took him home. He isn't suffering anymore.

My friend has had medical problems and was having infections and non healing after surgery. She had to have another surgery on thursday to remove infected mesh. She came home today and was feeling pretty good. When she called me I was so surprised but very happy for her. God is so good.

My sister and her husband are celebrating being married for 57 years today. Her husband e mailed me that he had told my sister that this marriage was forever on the day they did it.
So I guess I should stop my pity party and be happy for all the good news of the day.
God Bless and have a great week end. It is -2 degrees right now. LOL

6 comments:

Mimi said...

It sounds so cold in your neck of the woods...I hope you stay warm inside your cozy home.. your friend who is spending Christmas in Heaven must be singing with joy right now...
and congratulations to your sister and brother in law...they have had a long and blessed life together... you can tell by the words of your brother in laws E-Mail to you..
have a restful and peaceful week... and I will by praying for you on your visit to the Cardiologist!!

Katie said...

-2 degrees! Yikes! I was born on a day that was below zero - I'm a little glad I live a little south and won't have to brave that kind of weather like my mom did!

Anonymous said...

I wish a good weekend to you.

Patty said...

That is cold ! It was 60 today here in Texas. I will keep you in my prayers regarding your visit with the cardiologist !

Anonymous said...

did you get snow there too yesterday?

TO BECOME said...

Now I would say that meets the requirements for being cold. I though 45% was cold this morning. I should be thankful.

Congrats to your sister and brother in law for their long married life.That is so wonderful.My husband and I will be married 46 years this next year. I can't wait.

I am glad your friend is doing better and sorry about the loss of the older friend but you are right, He doesn't have any pain now with Jesus.

I will be praying for your trip to the Cardiologist and pray that all goes well for you. Have a good week. connie from Texas