Thursday, January 17, 2008

Difference of a week.

Last week when we had to travel the roads were clear and no problem. Today we have 6 inches of snow and wind.
I haven't gone anywhere since I came home on Friday. The site of the implant is hurting less and less with each day.
My neighbors have been soo helpful. I had fresh fried fish brought over. Another went to the store and got me some milk and my mail from the post office. I am really being a hermit. I haven't had but one brief weak spell. I didn't hit the activator because it didn't last that long. The weather man said after the snow we are going to get cold and have a weekend below zero. You all know I will stay in my house. It is amazing what we don't need to do when it gets cold and snowey. I wish the implant area would be healed so with all this time I could get more done. Have a great week! Stay warm and if you are in warmth ENJOY!. ((Hugs)) :=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that the implant is healing.

You keep nice and warm

Hugs!

Mimi said...

Joyce,
I'm so glad that the implant is doing well and you have had no further week spells...
it's so good that your neighbors are looking after you in the extreme cold weather...
stay inside and stay warm...enjoy weather from the inside of your cozy home!!!
Still praying for your continuing comfort...
Mimi

Jodi said...

Joyce ~ I imagine you're experiencing the bone chilling cold by now. God has snugged you up nice and cozy until your body has healed completely. Enjoy your chance to lounge about without feeling one bit guilty ~ I wouldn't even get out of my jammies if I were you! ;o)

Hugs to you, my friend. And stay warm!