Monday, February 11, 2008

Ginger

With all the cold weather and my staying in house my cat is gettingso much attention. She is graving attention all the time. Her nap time is shorten during the day and she wants to play or get on my lap. Ginger is not a small cat and you know when she gets on your lap or stretches out on your legs. Sometimes she walks up to where I am sitting and stares at me. I love her dearly but she isn't as independent as she used to be. Oh well, what better do I have to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she loves you! =)

Mimi said...

What a sweet cat...she wants to love on you...
enjoy her attention!!!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - this winter can't stay for very much longer!

Anonymous said...

Aww she sounds lovely. My kitty craves attention too, if I don't let her on my lap she prowls around yowling.

Tammy said...

How sweet! Ginger will help keep you warm! :)