Monday, February 25, 2008

Last Few Days

It has been a different last few days.I have been worried about my propane supply and Friday I walked to the post office and while I was gone I got propane. The thing is I was out because I had to light the pilot lights on my stove. PTL the furnace relights itself so my house didn't get cold.
Saturday my son came up with my two youngest greatgrands. I hadn't seen them since before Christmas. Robert will be 3 next month and the baby will be 7 months old tomorrow. They stayed overnight. Have they changed. Robert has "Not Me" down pat. When he was told the car needed battery charge he picked up two AA size batteries and said Grandpa would fix the car. When the baby cried he said "Baby tired" The baby sits up and stands up and when my son stood her up she tried to walk. She slept in the front room in a play pen and I tried to sleep on the love seat. LOL I couldn't sleep in my bed and leave her in the front room. Robert slept with his grandpa up stairs. It was such a joy to have them here.
Have a great week! ((Hugs)) and God Bless .

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, Joyce ~ It sounds like such a joyful time with the wee ones. Several times over the years when mom and dad have visited, I've got up early in the morning and caught my mom snugged up on the couch or an easy chair holding one of my babies. I don't blame you for sleeping near that precious baby one bit; they're so *cute* when they're sleeping. :o)

Anonymous said...

It does sound like you had a wonderful time. It is so cute to imagine you sleeping with your little one.

Hugs.

Mimi said...

Joyce reading about your great grand babies make me yearn for mine!!
I could sit and talk to them or hold them all day and most of the night...
so happy for you that you were able to spend time with yours...
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Great-grand-children, "Ur-Enkel" in german, so you are the only Great-Grandmother in the web I know of.
You live in them, they all are a part of you, would not be there without you. Kind of chain maybe, with all the good and bad, to the full.

Anonymous said...

How are you? Does the winter slowly go back north to where he belongs?