Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lost Something!

I have lost something. I used to have it to the max. If you find it please let me know so I can get it back.
It is (my get up and go). But ( Hugs) to you all. Maybe winter is hiding it? When I went into my front room this morning Ginger was sitting on the arm of my chair waiting for me. She had come to the area of my bed room earlier and meow but I ignored her. She definately will not allow me to ignore her when I am up. Oh well, get up and go where are you?

4 comments:

Mimi said...

don't worry it will come back in the spring... when the flowers bloom and the sun shines brighter...
until then...go ahead and hibernate....
Love,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

yes, spring is around the corner and that find that "get up and go". It's hard to do stuff in winter especially if you are still stuck and can't get out as much as you like.

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean.

Anonymous said...

February can be quite a 'downer' month, but Spring is around the corner, perhaps the spring will be back in your step soon!

Hugs.

Sarah x