Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ramblings

I find myself thinking about the difference between needs and wants. I have all my needs but not all my wants. I don't feel that we have to get all our wants. I am having a problem accepting that. Some of my wants include others and I can't control anyone but myself.

I am having a great number of dreams lately and they are so weird. Last night I was lost in a big building with lots of crypts.
I had one man scaring me so I picked up a rock and threatened him. (I am not David) I left the building I don't know how and was in a big city still lost. Someone asked me where I live and I couldn't tell them. Then I woke up.

Isn't it amazing what our minds can do to us?

Have a great week & God Bless

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Joyce,
I know what you mean when you say that your wants include others and you can do nothing about anyone but yourself...it's difficult to make someone else go in the direction you want them to...
I hope your weird dreams slow down...when I have those crazy dreams it leaves me feeling strange the next morning...
but you can't control your mind when you are asleep can you?
Have a great rest of the week...
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I have crazy dreams all the time. I have too many in my brain to remember them all now. But there are those few...

John has crazy dreams typically after he eats pizza. Weird.

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing what our minds can do. I too find myself caught between what I want and what I need.

Joyce I tried to email you twice at the address you provided but it returned to me as undeliverable. I'd love you to still visit, I'll try again later.

Have a wonderful day. Blessings.

S xx