Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Fun

This was a great week end. My son and his wife came for a visit. They came up Thursday evening and stayed untilSunday morning. It was a week end of doing things that we wanted to do. Rebecca wanted to see Marquette and do some searches.
Walking around in the woods in fresh air and God's beauty I got to understand why she likes to do the searches. I watched from the car. She found some but snow kept her from finding the rest. I was able to go to places that I like to shop at but can't since they are in Marquette. John got to watch NCAA tournament basketball. (March Madness). While out shopping John saw a printer that would go on my computer. I have wanted one for quite awhile so I got it and John hooked it up. Yea!
It was a great time of togetherness that we hadn't enjoyed since before Christmas.
I have missed them.
My son George called me to. Yea! My son Bill called also.
My greatgranddaughter called to to say Thank You for her birthday card. I love her "I love you".
My cooking also turned out which I was happy for.

God was definately good to me this weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!!

Mimi said...

Joyce,
I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your son's family...Sounds like you got to do some scouting about too...which was extra fun for you, since you are closed in so much with the weather...
Blessings,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

:)