Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Joys of 4 Generations.

Today for a few hours my house was filled with the joy and laughter of my 8 month greatgranddaughter. My son and his son
came up with her. She is getting big and able to scoot around. Today she put her arms out to me. She is comfortable with me. Living about 80 miles away I don't see much of her.
I guess I have to be a hermit for a few days if we get the weather that they are warning us about. I will be safe and warm in my house.
Have a great week. God Bless and ((Hugs)) :=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you getting snow? we are getting dumped with rain here.

Mimi said...

boy that bad weather is hanging on late this year isn't it?
glad you were able to spend some precious time with your great grand baby...

Jodi said...

Eight months is such a fun age! I really enjoyed your last couple of family posts, Joyce. It sounds like you have precious children, and grands and greats!