Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My home is not a message center!!!

I am retired and have been for over 14 years. I did not open a message center or a locater for people to call. And nasty people don't deserve my time . As you can tell someone pushed my buttons today. I have made it a habit not to give out phone numbers or addresses . I resent when people say you can't get in touch with them. It is not any one's business whom I talk to. I pay my phone bill and it is for me to decide if I want to answer a phone call or if I want to have a conversation with some one. I guess I lost some points for politeness but I don't care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beg one wanted to sell you something or you were elected to take part in that important consensus ... :) There is a nice youtube from a British Telecom agent that has a nice conversation with a customer who shows his unwillingness to become another victim. Maybe the man became a little loud but he spoke for millions of people.

Thank you for dropping by to my site.

Mimi said...

do you mean that YOU don't take every census poll, and every chance to be the BIG WINNER, and let every one give you the HARD SELL on the phone???
isn't caller ID wonderful!!!