Monday, November 10, 2008

This and that

Well I had the propane tank filled today. I always say nothing could shock me BUT was I wrong. I didn't have any idea how high the price had gone. Budget payments are the only way I could manage.
I had a call from the heart doctor's nurse. There will be another med change. I had a med change when I saw my regular doctor and now I am off the pill my heart doctor wants me to double up on. Fun and games when your doctors are miles apart. I will just wait for another call.
There has been strange news stories in the last few days. An 8 year old boy being charge with the murder of his father and someone else. A 90 year old woman found to be living with the bodies of her dead siblings in her home. Natural deaths but one was dead for quite some years. So sad!
((Hugs)) and God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...not sure I am excited to see our bill for next month since you mention your propane bill went up. yikes!

Anonymous said...

Strange stories indeed.

Hope your medication gets sorted ok.

Hugs.

Raine said...

That is sad. Didnt once upon a time -propane used to be cheap? It surely wasnt when I had to use it for heat but I seem to remember it was supposed to a cheaper method of heat at one time................