Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Busy but Happy Day

Today is the birthday of my eldest son. He was born on Ash Wednesday in 1954. I always said I gave up pregnancy for Lent.
My second son came up so i could get things done. He brought up my youngest great granddaughter. He also had pictures for me of my 5 year old great grandson Tailor and picture of Cyrus who was born on January 20th.
I did my laundry. The place was empty so we had a good time and Alexus could show off her great personality. I picked up my meds. I was able to go to bread store and stock up. Then we ate lunch and then my large grocery shopping was done. I was glad to get that all done. It is easier when I have some one to load and unload all the groceries. We checked out Goodwill but all I bought were 2 dolls with crochet dresses for Alexus.
It was a good day but I get tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your eldest!

Big hugs to you!

xx

Anonymous said...

Hope he has a good time. I think you are doing fine, that is good to see. Some rest? It's late here, but me sleeping patterns are pretty mixed up. It is simply good to hear from you and that things get done. Now that snow will go away too.
Bought some bread this morning, it was still warm and scented. A pretty dark one with more rye (Roggen) than Weizen / wheat. And a Bretzel on the way :)

Anonymous said...

I think I totally missed looking at blogs yesterday! yikes! glad you could get some things done. that is always nice. :)