Friday, March 27, 2009

Where Did It Go

Have you ever had a day you could do without? I have had a few this week. BUT Tuesday afternoon was scarey and funny for a few hours. My son and my ggd were here. In the morning I checked up on the checking account. In the afternoon when I was looking for my checkbook it was no where to be found. I hadn't left the house so where was the book? My son and I tipped over couch,loveseat and my lift chair. We checked cushions,still no book. I checked the garbage since my son once found his phone there. Little ggd has struck again. I checked the bedroom under my bed and by the computer. We checked the bathroom,the appliences everywhere. It has to be here no one has left the house. We searched for over an hour. The day was bad enough without this. Where could this little sweetheart have put it? On the floor of my bedroom closet. I guess God used her to give me something else to think about for a little while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh...those little people know where to put things, don't they? I remember when my cousin and her kid were over at my house and later I couldn't find my GPS. Found in with the pans. :) cracked me up. glad you did find it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, some days over the last two weeks - I could have happily done without them. Good that she did not try to write her owen checks!