Sunday, August 07, 2011

Power Failure

Last night we had a power failure of 100 minutes. When power was back on everything came back except my computer. Needless to say I was devastated. I tried last night and this morning to turn on computer. No Luck. When an old friend came to my house and to go out for lunch heard she asked if I had it plug into a power strip. Maybe that needed to be checked. When she left I went and turn power strip off for a few seconds and when I turned it back on computer was fine. Amazed how much I like my computer. I called my friend and thanked her.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you got your computer back. I hate it when we lose power! They seem to lose power a TON here in Chicago.

I hope youre doing well, Joyce! - Katydid

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Katydid, so glad to hear from you. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Due to my back issues I have to limit my time at the desk - its amazing to realize how much I spent there. I am visiting more people via web than in real life.