Monday, January 16, 2012

Family Time

I had a great weekend. I saw brother helping brother and the two doing things together. I sat at kitchen table playing a game. No rush to watch TV or go on computer. Just being together. My four sons and I have not been together in over 10 years. I realize what I am missing living alone for over 25 years. I must say I have a little longing for old fashion family time without electronics. I would like to see my sons all together with the wives included just talking and playing a game. I must really be getting old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the weekends when my family still existed: We (mother father me) would go to my grandmother and my mother's brothers and sisters would come by with their kids, my cousins. Playing cards, board games, the men drinking some beer, the women a sip of wine, maybe some music. Evening supper together, then heading home, Monday in the early morning back to work.