Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Good Start of 2012 &Good End of2011

My day started out very cold below zero degrees. I was a little worried if my car would run and I had 1p.m. appointment for oil change. I was not going to try to start it until later and temperature up. When time came I went out and had no problem getting it started. I stopped at post office and when I started to go to oil change, brake light came on for a second and went out right away. When man started he discovered a broken brake line which was leaking brake fluid. All I could think was what if I had gone to do my wash. God's protection was working.

Since it was so cold I decided to fix a small pot of "fridge" soup. Had good left overs in the fridge and it made a great soup. I also finished filing all my bills for last year.
Last week I was fortunate to have visits from two of my sons and their wives. I also went to see another son and his wife with one of my sons. I also had a grand daughter and a great grand daughter along.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Sounds like the Lord is continuing to look out for you in every little need of your life...praying that you will have a very peaceful and enjoyable new year...