Friday, January 12, 2007

Childrens books

I have gotten a few children's books either at rummage sales or thrift stores. The hard covers are well written and the illustrations well done. The latest was a 5 page mini pop-up The Lazy Angel. Skunk Baby and Laura Charlotte were also hard covered books. I was pleased to see how good they were. Now if I can get them to my great grands it would be nice. These books did surprise me,of cource I haven't look at childrens books for over 30or 40 years. Glad to know there are good books out there for children.

2 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Those sound like fun titles :)

Though I have no children as of yet, I also enjoy this fun hobby. I especially like fairy tales :) I think it will be so special to read the books I love to my kiddos someday.

Anonymous said...

There are some fantastic books now for children.