Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Senior moment

The last few days have been less than the best. I am feeling everyone of my 73 years. I told someone yesterday my "get up and go" got up and left and I don't think its coming back. My accomplishments are less and less each day. It can't be blamed on the blog either. If I sit too long on the computer my neck starts tocrack with every time I turn my head.
The blog lifts me up and gives me things I use when talking to others.
It may be depression but I know I am blessed. There is so much sickness around I feel guilty for feeling bad (Dumb guilt trip)
Tomorrow is another day I pray I can do something with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is indeed another day. I hope and pray you feel more uplifted. Your comments are always so uplifting and lovely to read :)