Thursday, February 22, 2007

Down

I am a little down today. When you have a sick friend and you can'.t change the situation you get that way(or at least I do.)
You can Pray and do I.When you have more than one sick friend it is hard. Then if something goes wrong in your life you get a guilt feeling for being upset with what is going on. I wish I could do better with it. I know I am going to lose one friend sooner than I like but she is going to a better place. Thats what I need to focus on.
Tomorrow is a gift from God and I need to do better with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs Joyce, I hope that you feel peace soon. I'll pray for you and your friends. :)

alphabet soup said...

Sorry to hear about your friends Joyce, I understand what you are saying. It's a difficult thing to lose a friend but I find that eventually you come to realise how wonderful it was to have known them and had them as friends and to remember the happy times and the times they were there for you when you really needed them.

TO BECOME said...

Joyce, God says He will never leave us nor forsake us, so you are not alone, He is there to help you through this very trying time. He works all things out for our good. It may be hard to see right now but one day you will look back and realize how much stronger you are. I will be praying for you. Connie from Texas