Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Klutz

Have you ever felt like a "klutz"? Last night when I took my pills there was one in the bottom of the glass when I was half done. Needless to say I tried to get it out but couldn't so that pill wasn't taken. Tonight I dropped a pill. PANIC TIME!!
If I lived alone it would have been no big deal. Here I am too tired to even take my pills without a problem and I have to find that pill I dropped. My two cats were wondering what I was doing, moving the chairs from the kitchen table,moving things on the table and yelling at them to get out of the kitchen. It took a couple of minutes to find the little pink thing lying on the floor in plain sight. You can be sure the pills are going to be taken one at a time with me sitting at the table tomorrow-not all five at once. Oh I remember when I used to pass pills to people at my job. I know how to do it;at least I did.

No comments: