Monday, February 19, 2007

God's little gift

Today on Good Morning America there was a story about a baby born at 21 weeks. She weighed 10 ozs. and was the size of a pen. She was born 4 months ago. PTL She is going home from the hospital tomorrow. The doctor said she was trying to breathe and cry when she was born. This little girl was fighting for life. God gave a gift and I wonder what this little girl will do. No one can say this wasn't a gift from God. Oh I take that back,there is always some nay sayer but they are not to be believed. This little cutie pie can put them in their place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a miracle!

Jodi said...

Oh wasn't she adorable, Joyce? I saw her online. Sweet, sweet baby -- precious life -- Yes, life at 21 weeks in the womb! God does indeed knit us together in the womb. He is the breath of life! Man is not the giver of life. I wish everyone could see the truth. Thank you ever so much, Joyce, for celebrating this miracle in a post! :o)

TO BECOME said...

I sure hope that baby grows up to bring many to the Lord.

This is my first visit and I hope you don't mind me commenting. I noticed you have 4 sons. My husband and I have 4 sons also but we have 19 grandchildren and 3 great grand children.
I hope you have a nice day. Connie from Texas