Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bad News-Good News

I still do not have a vehicle-at least one than runs. I am walking more which is good for me. Note that I said was good for me, not that I was enjoying it. A couple of blocks to post office and the store won't kill me.

Tonight I listened to the man that is called to be new pastor at my church. I feel better about him now.
Tomorrow I am to get my 5th greatgrand child. This one is a little girl. I will be waiting for my son to call me. I'm praying all goes well.
Have a great week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol there really is far too much in this life that is good for us that isn't really that enjoyable. Cabbage is an example ;)

Let us know when your 5th greatgrandchild is born. I pray all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Joyce your comment at my blog just popped up! I'm so pleased for you and your family! Alexis is a beautiful name. I pray she will grow up lovely, healthy, happy and that she will love Jesus.

Hugs.

Jodi said...

Joyce ~ I just saw your comment on Sarah's blog. **Congratulations** on your newest and littlest. What a lovely name Alexis is.


[And naughty Sarah, cabbage is delicious! ;oD]

Jodi said...

Also ... I do hope your car situation resolves itself soon.

And about your pastor ... I am so glad you feel better about the new one. I am sorry your other pastor left though; that is a difficult transition. [And you did make me bust out laughing with your Proverbs 31 comment. Your humor reminds me a bit of my father, Joyce. He calls 'em like he sees 'em!]

May you have a lovely day today, reveling in the wonder of new life!