Friday, July 06, 2007

Good Things & Bad Things

Yesterday when I answered my phone I heard this little voice say "Thank You for sending my birthday card". It was my 4 year old greatgranddaughter. We talked for a few minutes. What a joy. Today I had a visit from one of my greatgrandsons with his mom and dad. He will be 4 next month. Little ones can sure cheer you up.

Now the bad thing. That car I purchased to end frustration sure isn't doing that. I don't feel it is going to last long. I don't trust it at all. Today I didn't drive it anywhere. Yesterday I had to go under the hood and take apart two wires so the fan would stop. Now if I want to try to go somewhere I have to reconnect the wires. I am not a happy camper when it comes to cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and I should pray for 'healthy' cars. Mine is still in the garage trying to determine the leak. I bought my car for an easier life and so far it's been hard work.

But God is good, despite uncooperative cars! Lol. Hope you sort your car's problems.

Blessings.

TO BECOME said...

I feel so bad for you. I wish we lived near enough maybe my husband could help you with it. I hope it all works out for you. I would hate to think of you without a way to get around. Take care, connie from Texas

I am glad you heard from your grandchildren. That is a very big blessing.