Thursday, April 03, 2008

Electrician for the Heart.

Today I received a letter reminding me of my appointment with the clinic in Marquette for next week. I was surprised as when I left there they said come back in April. April has 30 days and thats when I was going to make the appointment. I guess they knew I was not in a rush to talk to them. This implant has caused a few problems for me and it will be good to get some answers. But I never turned it on since I haven't fainted. It is readable from a distance and so I don't know.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

boy they know you well don't they...April has a 30th day...but they were looking at the 1st day that April has...Ha Ha I think they got your number!!!
I love the friend you mentioned on my Blog..."I have a friend in Jesus"
thanks for commenting...
Love,
Mimi
P.S. I will pray for you as you go back to Marquette next week to have your implant checked...

Anonymous said...

Until next week the snow will be gone hopefully.

Anonymous said...

I hope your appointment goes well. Sorry the implant has caused problems.

Always in my prayers.

Hugs.

Jodi said...

Oy, I look at doctor's appointments very much like you do. Praying all goes well at this month's visit.