Saturday, September 06, 2008

Greatgrand

This day started out with a call from my oldest son and my oldest greatgranddaughter. Whenever Amanda calls she says "Grandpa being Sassy". Today I asked if she was sassy and I heard a very fast" no." My son said she asked to call me. This way I talk to my son and my greatgrand. I told her that she should ask grandpa for a hug and I heard her say it to my son. I hope she got her hug. There isn't alot of needed conversation but the love flows through the call.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...but the love flows through the call. How beautiful.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Being there, thought of, a part of it.
Hope you do well and your foot is better.

Mimi said...

Hi Joyce,
I finally caught up on your posts...I have been rather scarce on my visits lately...Happy birthday to your son and daughter in law...sorry about your eyes and your foot.
It sure is heck getting old isn't it???