Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Political E-mail

Every one has a right to vote as they want in a secret ballot. But I have been getting alot of e-mails that blow my mind.
I will be glad when this election is over. The election process is getting disgusting and not what this country should have.
With all the technology they have ruined the election process. It keeps getting worse. Never has so much untruth been put out and how they put a "spin" on everything.
Don't let this slime keep you from voting. Pray that the millions of dollars being spent will start going not to ads but to the people that could use the help. With the storms and the forclosures, to blow needed funds on smear and spin is wrong.

I'm off my soap box now and praying for this country.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Urgh, I dislike politics greatly. I vote a party in and then they do all the things that I hate. I don't vote anymore, these things will not happen in my name at least. In the UK all the parties are pro-abortion for example.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Yuk!! I just think when my boys would fight and I didn't know what started it they were put in time out. These politicians remind me of my boys when they were little-"other guy did it" or "not me". I sometimes feel that polititions need a lesson in truth and need a good spanking with a paddle. (Wouldn't that be a sight)
It just seems to be getting worse and not better.

Anonymous said...

Lol, yes they do come across as rather spoilt brats. 'Don't do as I do, do as I say'.

Anonymous said...

Here in Bavaria the people gave the ruling party a good spanking: These people held government for over 40 years (yes, it is true!) and regularily scored 50% plus x.
Now they fell on their noses because people got fed up with their arrogance and incompetence, they find themselves in the lower 40s (43% I guess).
The next weeks will show whether we will have a real change here.

Raine said...

I agree with you