Wednesday, September 03, 2008

What a day.

Today I needed to go see eye doctor about 95 miles south. On the way down there we stopped for a bathroom break. My feet were asleep from all the riding and when I tried to leave the car I twisted my foot badly. So for the day I hobbled. I was not a totaly happy person. But we traveled on and found out at the doctor's office that I wasn't without problem in my eye.
There is still some swelling andthough I didn't see improvement on paper the vision in my left eye went up from 100 to 80.
No 20/20 in my eyes. I will have to come back in 3 months to keep check on veins in my eye and my vision. Life goes on.
My foot is now rapped and I need to keep it elevated. I will give it a couple of days to rest and get better. What is there to say-we all have problems and we can't let them get us down. Maybe the wisdom is in knowing that the foot will heal if I take care of it. ((Hugs))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, poor Joyce. It sounds like your eyes are improving? Get lots of rest and I'm sure your leg will be better soon. I will pray.

Hugs to you too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your foot. I do not understand what is with your eyes.
I think it is wise to give your foot a rest and let it heal. Experience has it that this is the right thing. So following the experience is the wise way in this case.