Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Work day

Well today I got up early and drove the 20 miles so I could get my wash done. I was down to a few pieces to wear and it needed to be done. Turning undies insideout so they can be worn again does not appeal to me. After doing the laundry I picked up some groceries. I was home complely worn out but the laundry and shopping are done. PTL I wonder if the pastor's sermon on sunday about working and the rest will come rubbed off more than I realized.
Have a great week. Continue to pray for this country and the election. The discussion in the laundramat was fairly hot this morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohkay...not sure what I think of turning undies inside out to wear again either. *shiver* gross.

Mimi said...

glad your clothes are done and you can rest ....
of course if your clothes had not been dirty you would have missed all the lively political talk at the laundramat..
have a great rest of the week.

Raine said...

I'm thinking I would go without undies before I would turn them inside out. I'm glad my laundromat is right next door

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Hey girls, Its only a saying. I agree with Raine I would go without. But I would wear slacks.

Anonymous said...

Lol deep discussion about undies eh? ;)

I will pray for your country...if you'll pray for mine.

Hugs.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Sarah,
I will pray for your country to. The world leaders all need our prayers becausethere is alot that isn't right. Hugs

Jodi said...

Can't help but laugh ~ How did I miss out on this lively topic of conversation! ;o) Having a houseful of boys does change one's perspective on undies and such. They take such glee in finding an excuse to bring it (amongst other things!) into a conversation.

Oh, and to the topic, our country - indeed our world - does need prayer. *sigh* I'm with you on this, Joyce!