Sunday, June 21, 2009

Indestructable NOT

Well this week I found out just how quick things can change. One minute you are getting a job done in your garden, and in the next you need help to get to your house. High blood pressure can go down really fast and if your not careful you will be down to. It can go back up after a bit but the question is why did it go down. I am not sure of the answer but I found out that my town and my neighbors are great. There are people out there willing to help.
Things I learned this week!!!!
1.I don't have a liking for being sick!
2. Even if the hospital is the best- I don't like it.
3. Even if the nurses are great they can't make me want to be there.
4. My blood pressure goes up and continues to go up while I am confined to a bed.
They say your never too old to learn but I know I can have a BA (bad attitude) but I am so thankful for my other BA(Blessed Assurance)
I guess I just wanted a little excitement.

6 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Wow, Joyce! Hope you are okay now. Learn to relax at the hospital and check out the cute doctors.

Anonymous said...

?
Good old betablockers in copious amounts? A side effect of another medication? Not enough water?
As LGS said, hope you are well now. Relax. And no more Havannas for you! At least before lunch ...

Joyce's Ramblings said...

LGS
No cute docs around here. Relax and hospital don't go together!!
Mago
Too many meds and not finding what is causing the problem. I am ready for a pill holiday.

I am taking it very easy now. Do not want to take another ride. Totally done in for now.

Mimi said...

wow sounds like if things are too slow for you...you just create a little of your own excitement...
I hope you are doing all right now...
it's time to let someone else take care of overseeing the yard work...and you watch from the shade of the porch...

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Mimi,
I am taking it easy now. With the heat up to 93 I am not going out of the house except very early in the morning to water a few plants.
My son and my youngest great grand daughter may come up for one night this weekend. I couldn't take more than one night and one greatgrand right now.

Anonymous said...

I have low blood pressure and hate that horrid feeling. Hope you are better now!

Hugs.