Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Self propelled

Since the grass hasn't been cut since that fateful day- I borrowed my neighbor's lawn mower. She had said it is self propelled and easier since I won't have to push it. Her son started it for me and smiled as I chased the mower down the drive way. I was holding it but it was going faster than I wanted to go. After I got used to it and didn't have to race I cut the front yard and the sides of the house. Living on a corner there is enough lawn. I didn't do the back yard because I was done in more than one way.
That self propelled bit is great but I never could have done so much without it. My lawn looks nice and I am well pleased.
If I take a nap this afternoon in my chair I deserve It!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it was cool up there today. It's cooler down here. :)

Anonymous said...

It's quite humid over here. Lol I couldn't even think about mowing the lawn. It's good to get things done though.

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Tuning?

Raine said...

Be careful with yourself even if do use a self propelled mower. you seem to be feeling better and I am happy for that. Just be careful please