Friday, June 12, 2009

Week

This has been a quiet week. Not much to tell. I had to search for some bacon because when I went to the store I also bought a card that I mailed out right away at the post office. The next day bacon was missing. I searched like crazy doing some places twice. First the logical places then the unlikely places. When I couldn't find it I thought of my car and thats exactly where it was.
It was sitting on the front seat in the bag from the store. Thats the joy of getting old. I hadn't put it somewhere dumb. I just didn't bring it in. Concentrated on doing the card and not buying bacon. :o)
I guess it was a senior moment!!!LOL

3 comments:

Mimi said...

loved your comment on my blog about spiders...thanks for reminding me of the little diddy that I sang and taught all my children and grand children...

now if you had left your bacon in my car here in my driveway...it would have been cooked by the time you found it...LOL

Anonymous said...

I first I thought Ginger might have stolen your bacon. :) glad you found it...safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

"Senior moment" is very good! So the bacon is saved!