Sunday, December 12, 2010

Big Wind Results

Well we got the snow and then the wind. The wind put a foot high drift in front of my door so I couldn't get out of my house. Then it put a four foot drift over my furnace vent pipes so my furnace stopped working. The cold is here and only going to get worse. Moving air can be a problem at least when its moving at 30 miles an hour. But help was close by. My neighbor shoveled the drifts away and furnace man told me to check those vent pipes. I am looking for a little boredom right now.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you had help to dig you out of the drift. We're forecast snow for the end of the week but I think it will be worse in the East.

Stay warm

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Well, winter excitement. Glad you had help with the snow drifts. Sending you warm thoughts.

Anonymous said...

And - you found some boredom? Hope you lost it very soon!

Raine said...

there is a security in boredom......