Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Frustration And Results

I have been frustrated by my bed being near a window that leaves cold air in. During the night I decided that I would not sleep in my bed where it was another night. So this morning I started to move furniture in my bedroom. Only problem the two rugs I had in my bedroom would not allow me to move furniture without wadding up and making the move almost impossible. Legs on the bed wadded rugs. Then the computer wires got wadded up in the biggest rug. I had to lift up each leg of the computer stand and wad up the rug more trying to keep wires where they belonged. As you can tell I manage to move every thing bed,night stand and computer. I have the biggest rug still wadded up against the wall and it will stay there for awhile. I sometimes wonder why I start these things but when there is no one around to help YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
Could it have gone easier with help sure but there was none.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. All I can say is that it is a very nasty feeling when cold air goes over one's bed. Gives me headaches regularily.
Yes, one does what has to be done.

Sarah said...

I hope you're warmer at night now. xx