Saturday, December 04, 2010

Cupboards

Mine were getting pretty bare at least for me. I am of the old generation that went thru some rough times and feels like there needs to be food in the cupboards and cleaning supplies available. Don't need new clothes or things but need to know there is food. I think there are
many people, young people feeling that way now with no jobs or prospects. They were sailing high but have fallen down to earth. I only hope this ends soon, but with them learning things are not the most important. A roof over your head and food to eat out beats all the other things.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

"A roof over your head and food to eat out beats all the other things." It certainly does. For example, I love to watch snow when I'm cosy indoors. Snow is horrid if you're out in it too long!

Anonymous said...

Amen. If we have those two things, we should b=already be grateful.